Saturday, April 26, 2008

Last Day of Work at LIN'S!!!

Yesterday was the last day of work for me at Lin's. It was a pretty emotional day. My co-workers threw me a little going away party with cake, balloons and a $50.00 Visa Gift Card. (which will be put to good use) I was doing a good job of keeping it together until I had to say goodbye to my manager, whom I have great respect for, after that it was all down hill! I lost it every time I said goodbye to someone (with the exception of a few customers whom I have no idea who they were). I have made some wonderful friends at Lin's and I am going to miss seeing everyone everyday, and walking around like I own the place. However I am very excited to meet new people and make new friendships. I do plan on coming back to Lin's part time when I get back so I can attend esthititian school. Thanks for all the good times. And don't forget about me!

4 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

Go, Audra! What a fun new chapter you are starting!! Goodbyes are always hard, but sometimes, well worth it!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Aren't you so excited, now Cash and my mom will have no one to see or talk to in Lins, but I think that you are going to do great in Alaska! Can you believe it, 3 days!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Change is good. plus they want you to come back so it's not really a goodbye it's a see you later.

Lucashell said...

Everytime I am in St. George I go to Lynns at least once and always look too see if your working.
Alaska will be so fun for you guys I think you will have fun on your road trip.
Shellie