Sunday, March 30, 2008

Denali Princess Lodge







Today is Sunday and I have been very bored...actually there is a lot that I could be doing, but I don't really feel like doing it. So, I have been looking at pictures on the internet of the lodge that I will be working at this summer. I thought that I might share some pictures with everyone! I am so excited! Exactly one month from today I will be leaving for Alaska! I never in a million years would have thought that I would be doing this! It is definately out of my comfort zone...but I think that that is definately a good thing!!!

9 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

BEAUTIFUL! I really think you are going to come back to St. George and realize how "ugly" it is. I mean, really, how could people leave trees and mountains like that and live in the desert?!?!?! ;) Can't believe it is only a month away!

Lib-Dawg said...

Hmmm...Debbie, didn't you leave trees and mountains??? hahah! Audra, I'm so glad you are doing this...it will be good prep for your mission! Gosh I am so funny today??? You'll be glad you left St. George and are getting out of your comfort zone - for sure!!!

Lucashell said...

Your going on a mission Audra?
Shellie

Audra B. said...

Shellie- Libby has this idea in her head that I am going to be going on a mission....I AM NOT! I have no desire to go on a mission...she is delusional!!

Klein said...

You're going to make a wonderful missionary. Return with honor.

Lucashell said...

Look what you started Libby - The rumor is that Audra is going on a mission. Lets say to Brazil Spanish Speaking...
Shell

Audra B. said...

I hope you are getting a good laugh Libby!?!?!

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh how I am loving this!!! I'm laughing - Brazil - I too think she will serve outside the US.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Can you believe it is so close, I'm so excited!! I totally can't wait. About twenty days!!