Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rozalyn Bunderson




My brother John and his wife Amanda recently adopted a beautiful baby girl. They have been living in Michigan waiting for the adoption to go through. They were finally allowed to leave the state of Michigan and made it home on Monday March 24, 2008. I saw Rozalyn for the first time tonight (March 25, 2008) and she is such a beautiful baby! I am so thankful for my family. I have been blessed with a beautiful niece and nephew this year. I am sad that I will be leaving for Alaska soon I will miss them so much!

4 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

Love that last picture of her big, beautiful eyes...what a doll. Congrats to them. So glad they were finally able to come home with their whole family in-tow.

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm so glad she finally arrived! You going to throw Amanda a baby shower??? SHe is a doll!!! Looks just like your bro and sis! PERFECT!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Nice to see that you are blogging now!! Fun, fun, fun!!1

Logan and Sydney said...

Don't get freaked out. I saw your link on Jessie's blog. I have to say that she is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Very very pretty baby.