Saturday, July 26, 2008

Valdez

In the middle of July me and 4 other people decided to drive down to Valdez. I went with Brenna, Lance, Justin and Jordan. We had sooooooo much fun!!!! I have become really good friends with Lance and Brenna over the past few months, in fact Brenna and I have been SERIOUSLY talking about moving to Southern California for awhile....anyway, Valdez is more beautiful than anything I have ever seen....it looks like how I imagine Hawaii would look, but there is snow on the tops of the mountains....it was so fun, I don't think I have ever laughed so much in all my life!!! I think I will remember this trip for the rest of my life! :)














4 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

I think this is the happiest I have seen you in a while! I'm SO happy for you! Totally think you should go to So Cali...seems so much more "you" then Utahrdy St. George. :)

Brad and Jennet said...

Not only does it look gorgeous there but it also has such an exotic name..."Valdez" just kind rolls off the tongue.

Audra B. said...

Jennet....hahaha...just rolls off the tongue? "Thats what she said".

jooglin said...

Finally some pictures!! It looks like you are having such a good time. Instead of going to California wouldn't you like to go to school with me and be my study partner. I think I already know the answer to that.