Monday, August 11, 2008

Amber.


About a month ago Amber sent me a care package full of fruit snacks, granola bars, jerky and trailmix!! It was so fun to get this package because we are only fed at certain times here and if we miss a meal or get hungry we are S.O.L. It was so nice to have this as a back up to my meals. And it totally made my day to get a package in the mail! Thank you very much! You have no idea how much I appreciated it! I know it isn't cheap to mail things to Alaska so I will forever be thankful to you!

2 comments:

jooglin said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrre you saying you need more food? Or just gifts? I can always use a good gift. Bring me back a stuffed bear or one of those bear rugs with the head still on it, okay? Never mind thats gross. Stick to jewels.

Brad and Jennet said...

Why don't you have a post named after me?!!!Jus Kiddin!! That was really nice of you Amber...But I think she just wants more presents from you Audra! ;)