Saturday, November 29, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Once again the Bunderson fam had another amazing Thanksgiving! The food was amazing, the games were amazing and all in all I believe I left about 30 pounds heavier than when I arrived. And I thought I ate a lot on the cruise I just went on! Hahaha! Anyway I love my family so much and it was so fun to spend the day with them. Dads turkey and stuffing was the best I don't know how he does it but every year I think it gets better and better! Thanks dad!! :) :) Also, I believe that the picture of Jacob and Parker wrestling may be the cutest picture ever....it was such a good time! The only thing missing was the Klein family :( I am so Thankful for my family they mean everything to me and I love them more and more everyday, I am thankful that we are so close and that for the most part we can get along and have fun together. I love you Mom, Dad, Lisa, Amber, John and Jennet. You guys are my heroes!


2 comments:

Klein said...

You love us in that specific order, right? Greatest to Least? Yeah,,, I thought so.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

yay! i love your blog. your fam all looks so good! it's been forever since i've seen you guys! and i'm soooo jealous that you went to hawaii! now we can keep in better contact for sure! love ya!