Monday, January 26, 2009

Secondhand Serenade

For Christmas my roommate got me concert tickets to one of my favorite bands ever!!! Secondhand Serenade!! The concert was on January 16th and unfortunately,cameras were not allowed at the event so I didn't bring my camera but it was so fun!! The concert was held at the House of Blues in Las Vegas and the opening bands were amazing! I have 2 new favorite bands, The White Tie Affair and Rookie of the Year!! We were able to meet these two bands after the concert so one day when they are famous I will be able to say "I met them!" Haha! Anyway it was a lot of fun and it made me want to go to concerts more often!

3 comments:

jooglin said...

Ah ha! You have come out of hiding. Where have you been? Did you say serenading at a secondhand store? haha

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sounds awesome!!! how fun! props to your roomie!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Lucky! I've never been to a real concert! Keep on posting I love to read about your adventures!