Friday, January 30, 2009

Better Late Than Never :) :)

Okay....so don't be mad....but I am finally getting around to posting Christmas pictures, but in my defense I don't have regular access to internet so I am going to use that as my excuse. Haha!

Christmas was amazing as usual. What made it amazing was being with family. I love getting together with all of the family no matter what the occasion. On Christmas Eve we all met at Mom and Dads and had a yummy meal followed by a short Christmas program. Then there was the exchanging of gifts from the brother and sisters families since we weren't all going to be together on Christmas Day. Here are a few pictures from the evening. :)











2 comments:

Sherratt's said...

Looks like fun!!! Your family always looks like they have a blast. Sorry I missed your call a couple of weeks ago. Don't give up on me K

Lib-Dawg said...

You make me so proud that you are posting...and you cannot use the lack of internet excuse cause you get internet better than I do! Keep up the posting! Love the pics!