Saturday, May 3, 2008

Canada

We have safely made it to Canada so far! We hope to make it to the Alaska border by tonight. Yesterday was probably the best day so far. We stopped in Banff National Park and rode the Gondola up the mountain....it was so beautiful!!! Libby couldn't really enjoy it on the way up because she almost started to hyperventilate. And yes I did get to record a little of her freak out on video with my awesome new digital camera. I will try and put it on my blog so keep an eye out for that. Also yesterday I finally got to drive. I am not so good at driving stick so I haven't really been allowed to drive until yesterday, and yes it was very entertaining!!

5 comments:

Klein said...

Did you take that picture? If so thats some camera.

Mrs Buchanan said...

This trip was so much fun and so memorable. I will remember and laugh about it a ton. Libby was so entertaining in the gondola.

Lib-Dawg said...

Yeah, so Audra you should not publish that little freak out on the Gandolfo ride...As for your driving you did superb!!! Just remember when first pulling out you need to "give a little, and take a little", according to Jessie??? Good times were had in the car!!!

Floyd said...

Oh- say...

Buy some hot dog buns in Ft. Nelson and feed them to the big-horned sheep on the road at Lake Muncho. They will come up to your car and eat out of your hand.

Get pictures at Destruction Bay in Yukon. Not many places more beautiful on this planet than this. Voted more beautiful than temple square.

Good McDonalds in Whitehorse, Yukon.

Tell the bears that Floyd said hi, and post more pics!

Debbie Gisle said...

Glad you made it safe! We'll see if you ever want to come home now. I'm not kidding...St. George will look SO SO SO ugly! I mean, look at those trees?!?!?!