Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jet Boat Safari

Yesterday I had the opportuniyt to go on a Jet Boat Safari on the Nenana river. It was amazing! The scenery was beautiful! They take you to area's you would never be able to see from any road or walking trail. Also since we were all employee's on the tour the driver drove a little more crazy than usual. He did a couple of 360's and it got a little out of control. They also fed us dinner to thank us for our hard work and sending guests on their tour! It reminded me of a family barbecue.

The blonde girl in this picture is Tiffany, we have become pretty good friends over the past month. She is from Bakersfield California. The weird kid behind us is Matt and he is a lot of fun. He is from Michigan.

3 comments:

jooglin said...

Holy Cow!!! I'm so jealous of you right now. I'm glad to see that your having a good time. It's just all work and no play here. Have you found Yukon yet?

Brad and Jennet said...

I can't believe you have been there for a month already!! Well keep on keepin on!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I went on that ride last summer when I was up there, it was kind of fun.