Friday, September 26, 2008

I Made It Through Canada!!!

Hey everyone!!! I made it through Canada it was a long long long long drive but we have had some good times!!  Sleeping in the car and not showering for 3 days was amazing....I think everyone should try it......HAHAHA!!  We arrived in Vancouver on Wednesday night and we were blown away with how big it is.  We had no idea! It took us over an hour to find our hotel and when we finally did it was in the ghetto!  Thursday we decided to take the ferry to Victoria and loved it so much we decided to stay the night there!  This morning we went to Buschardt Gardens and words cannot describe its beauty! (pictures will be posted soon) Then we took the ferry back to Vancouver and headed to Seattle.  Tomorrow we will be going to downtown Seattle and I am really really really excited!!!! I have always wanted to go to Seattle and do the whole tourist thing.  Sorry there are no pictures, but I promise there will be some soon!  I love and miss you all!

5 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Sounds like you are having a blast!! Wish I could have come along!

Brad and Jennet said...

What's with this all this tourist stuff? Just get home already!!!! Just kidding, glad your having fun...I guess.

Klein said...

Have you been to taco bell yet? Try the big taste taco.

Lib-Dawg said...

You know...you weren't the only one experiencing that long, long, long drive. I know you are right here talking to me, but I was there too.

jooglin said...

Can I fly out and come home with you? I need a vacation. I'm glad your having fun but will you hurry home already we need a babysitter! Love ya!