Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Sleeping Quarters!!!


When you first walk in this is what you see, my bed is the one with the cute
lamb blanket on it....the bed across from mine is my roommate Carol's bed...but she
is never in there because she always sleeps at her boyfriends....(scandelous).



This is Tiffany's side of the room, it is in its own little corner......She rarely sleeps in the
room because she also has a boyfriend whose room she frequents......


Then off to the left of Tiffany's side of the room is the bathroom...this is a bad picture
because there is also a toilet and a shelf in here. :)

3 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

Well atleast there boyfriends aren't sleeping over in your room. Talk about third wheel, ewww!!

jooglin said...

What kind of company are you keeping? I can't believe how small everything is. It reminds me of my house. Do you have a closet? I don't have one. Can't wait for you to come home.

Klein said...

Cozy!