Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I will miss my Sweet Ride: Van 687

As part of my employment here at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge I was assigned a van to run various errands for the company. Mostly to deliver "found" lost luggage to other Princess Hotels. I will admit that I was scared to drive such a large vehicle at first but this little sweetie has definately grown on me!! I am going to miss driving it around and it will be hard to drive my little compact Mirage when I get home....that is if the Mirage is still running....I'm not gonna lie I am a little scared that she won't be running to well.

2 comments:

jooglin said...

That is a sweet ride. If you miss it a lot when you get back...Jeff's brother has one he is trying to sell. Same color and everything. All you have to do is put your number decals on it.

Klein said...

I wouldn't worry about your Mirage running... I would worry about the smell of festering model rocket engines hidden in the nether regions.